Towing Las Vegas
Extreme temperatures and conditions can put additional strain on your vehicle, causing it to work harder and make it easier for something to go wrong. Whether you’re a local or visitor to Las Vegas, if you’re stranded somewhere because your vehicle isn’t working, we understand it is a very strenuous situation.
Vegas Towing Company is Las Vegas’ trusted name for providing 24 hour emergency towing services and roadside assistance in Las Vegas and surrounding cities, including Henderson, North Las Vegas, Jean, Pahrump, StateLine, Moapa, Mesquite and more.
We’re a family owned and operated company for more than 25 years and we’re proud of the company we’ve evolved into. While our fleet of tow trucks may be expanding, the one thing we don’t overlook is our customer service and satisfaction. We understand many of our clients are coming to us while in a state of distress and we are empathetic to their needs to get them the help they need as quickly as possible.
However, we know superior customer service only goes so far. When you’re stranded and need a professional to come out to take care of both you and your vehicle, this is where we accelerate. Not only do we have the latest towing equipment and gear to ensure the safety of you and your vehicle, our technicians also go through rigorous training to ensure we exceed standards. An inexperiened tow truck operator could easily cause thousands of dollars in damage to your vehicle if they don’t know what they’re doing and damage to your vehicle will add another level of stress you don’t need at this point.
This is why our drivers are factory trained to ensure they know the equipment and the protocol necessary to transport your vehicle without damaging it.
Vegas Towing Company also works closely with Clark County, City of Las Vegas and several private commercial and residential property owners for enforcement of illagelly parked vehicles and our drivers and staff are very familiar with all sections of Las Vegas, Henderson and North Las Vegas. Because of our constant interaction with clients and customers, we aggressively maintain our fleet so all our vehicles are modern, clean and comfortable. Our standards of professionalism in appearance is not limited to our fleet of trucks. We extend our professional look to our staff and tow truck drivers as well. All our drivers our professional, courteous and will answer any questions you have about the towing process and what to expect. We know they’re the individuals on the front line and we want all our clients to feel comfortable with interacting with our drivers.
We specialize in classic, luxury and exotic automobile towing and transporting. Call us today!
From our staff to our drivers, we look forward to assisting you with any roadside or towing emergency you have – 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Things to consider before hiring ANY tow or road side assitance company:
• Tow companies transport vehicles from Point A to Point B (example: from where you’re broken down to a local Las Vegas mechanic). What many people don’t realize is a single tow truck is not an all-in-one solution. There are different tow trucks to handle different types of vehicles and you must be sure the tow company is familiar with your type of vehicle and it’s towing requirements.
If you’re in a basic automobile or van, then you probably won’t have to worry. However, if you’re in a heavy duty truck, recreational vehicle, low riding truck, motorcycle, etc. then you’ll want to check with the tow company to ensure they have the equipment and experience to handle your specific needs.
• If you require road side assistance, always ensure your safety first. If you are broken down in on a major freeway (such as the I-15 or US 93/95), then make your way to the shoulder lane if possible. Leave your lights on (even during the day) or turn on your hazard lights. According to the National Safety Commission, you should then exit your vehicle through the passenger side door (side away from oncoming traffic) and, if it can be done safely, make your way to a safe place, such as up the bank or behind a barrier. This is when you should use your cell phone to contact an emergency roadside assistance service.
Explain to them what is wrong with your vehicle and ensure they have the proper equipment and experience to perform the job correctly.
• Ask the operator what type of specific services they specialize in.
• Get a price before they send someone out. Try to ensure this is the “final” or “out the door” price. Other scrupulous towing companies might try to take advantage of you and your situation. So, why can you trust us? Because we put our standard rates online for you to see. We don’t try and hide anything or do a “bait and switch” on our customers. We know you’re stressed about needing a tow and it’s our job to get you help as quickly as possible.
• Use your gut instinct. If the person sounds knowledgable and you feel comfortable with them, then go with it. However, there are several other companies out there so there’s always someone else to call, if your situation allows it. If you’re not satisfied and confident with the company when you make the decision to use them, then chances are you will not be satisfied with the rest of their services and personnel.
• Make sure you hire a reputable towing company and they have proof of insurance. Also, beware of the “cheap” tow guys. If you have bids from 2 or 3 companies and then call another company and they offer you a really cheap price, these are the companies to watch out for. It may be appealing to your wallet, but sometimes these companies will have outdated equipment or will not have the experience in handling your vehicle. Damage to your vehicle from an inexperienced operator or faulty truck can cost you much more over the long haul.